The protection of your personal data is important to us.
A few words about NOVIBET
Novigroup Limited (Isle of Man Companies Registry No. 124281C) (hereinafter referred to as "Novibet”) is legally operating and is licensed to offer, through its platform, online sportsbook and casino services.
In Novibet our goal is to provide our players with an easy-to-use platform, reliable customer service and top services within a safe and enjoyable environment. We are regulated by the UK Gambling Commission and we use data security procedures that exceed e-gaming standards.
Novibet is licensed by the Gambling Commission of the United Kingdom through the license of Novigroup Limited (license number 000-039440-R-319360-025) and is required to keep all funds in the players' accounts in a separate bank account. The latter is controlled by the abovementioned Gambling Commission. Novibet, like all licensed companies, must submit its software to audits by an independent auditing body. This ensures that our services are reliable and safe!
- What are the personal data?
The term "personal data" refers to natural person's information, such name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, etc. that identify or identify your identity, hereinafter referred to as "Personal Data or Data".
- What is the Processing of Personal Data?
Any act or set of operations carried out with or without the use of automated means in personal data or in sets of personal data such as collection, registration, organization, structure, storage, adaptation or alteration, recovery , search for information, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or any other form of disposal, association or combination, limitation, erasure or destruction.
- Personal Data we collect
- personal Identifiers (name, surname, home address, date of birth),
- contact details, (phone, fixed and mobile, email),
- tax IDs, (VAT, ID, etc.),
- financial information (debit / credit card numbers),
- connection information (IP),
- communication history with Customer Support Department,
- gambling activity,
- activity on how you play.
- Purpose of data processing
The purpose of processing your Data is:
- Completing your connection to our Website and platform and verifying your IDs and contact information,
- Transaction processing on our platform, service handling for requests, questions, clarifications, and complaints,
- Verify your bank account information,
- Controlling crime prevention and informing the competent Gambling Supervisors,
- Your information, about our products, campaigns, and newsletters.
- What are the legal grounds for processing your Data from Company?
Your Data is processed in accordance with:
- the terms of our contractual relationship and your consent, where applicable,
- the regulatory framework for gambling legislation over the Internet,
- the legislative requirements relating to the prevention and suppression of money laundering, we process what is necessary to comply with these legal obligations,
- the legitimate interest of our Company (protection against fraud, technical problems, improvement of customer experience).
- Who are the recipients of your Data?
The recipients of data are:
- Our Company and its employees in the framework of their responsibilities,
- Competent Authorities: United Kingdom Gambling Commission (UKGC), Sports Governing Bodies (FIFA), Anti-money laundering (AML) or Combating Terrorist Financing (CTF),
- Our parent company, within intra-group audits, within the EU (excluding specific data),
- Our agents and/or subcontractors due to support, promote and execute the business relationship which provide us with advertising services for the platform, maintenance, interfacing with other platforms (for example, Skype) for your service, the data analysis on the website (google analytics), conducting competitions,
- Third parties, as casino content providers, payment providers and providers of other services,
- Identity verification service providers, as well as Anti Money Laundering , Counter Finance Terrorism and anti fraud services (for more info : https://www.callcredit.co.uk/legal-information/bureau-privacy-notice ).
- How do we ensure that our collaborators respect your privacy?
Our partners have agreed with the Company and are contractually bound in writing:
- to keep confidentiality, and also engage their staff, with their respective obligations,
- not to transfer data to third parties without our written permission,
- take measures for organizational and technical data security measures that protect logic and physical security such as security software and physical protection,
- inform us of any incident relating to the violation of your personal data,
- delete or return your Data, upon the expiration of our contract,
- comply with the legal framework for the protection of personal data, in particular, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- Do we transfer your Data abroad?
Your Personal Data is stored and processed within the United Kingdom, Greece, Malta. It is only possible for intra-group transaction control to send non-specific data in Isle of Man or Greece.
Your Personal Data is not stored and processed in third countries outside the European Union in countries where there is insufficient security for your personal data. If such a transmission takes place, we will ensure that the legal requirements are met by the General Personal Data Regulation (GDPR EU 679/2016).
When you play casino games provided by third parties, i.e Microgaming, their privacy policies and data protection policies are applicable.
- For how long do we retain your Data and when do we erase them?
Our company maintains your personal data for the entire duration of our contractual relationship in electronic records. Following the termination of our contract, we retain your data for a minimum of five (5) years, to meet our legal and regulatory obligations. Please note that the above retention period may be extended for example where it is needed to meet a specific regulatory obligation, investigate a crime, handle a claim or resolve a complaint.
- Is Your Data Safe and Secure?
In Novibet, we use Godaddy's SSL Certificate, one of the largest companies in the industry, to encode the data you send us and to ensure the security and protection of your personal information.
The processing of your Data in any way is only permitted by our authorized persons, employees and associates solely for the purposes stated above.
We have taken the necessary and appropriate organizational and technical measures to secure and protect your Data from any form of accidental or fraudulent processing both on a physical level and at a reasonable security level (for example physical security procedures, classified access to data, software).
These measures shall be reviewed and amended as necessary.
- What are your rights?
- You have the right to be informed.
During the collection phase and in any subsequent processing of your personal data, you have full potential for exercising your legal rights as described below.
- our identity,
- the purposes of processing,
- the recipients of the data,
- any third party to whom the data is transmitted,
- your rights.
- You have the right to access your personal data.
This means that you have the right to be informed by us how and which Data we process. You can ask to be informed about the purpose of the processing, the type of Data we retain, to whom do we disclosure them, how long we store, whether automated decision making.
- You have the right to rectification inaccurate personal data.
If you find that any information is incorrect you can apply to correct it (e.g name rectification).
- You have the right to erasure (right to be forgotten).
You may ask us to erasure your data if it is no longer necessary for the above-mentioned processing purposes.
- You have the right to Data portability.
You may ask us to receive in a machine-readable format the Data you have provided or ask us to forward it to another controller.
- You have the right to restrict processing.
You may ask us to restrict the processing of your Data for as long as your processing objection is pending.
- You have the right to withdraw/ object the processing of your Data.
You may object to the processing of your Data or withdraw your consent where required and we will cease processing your Data unless there are other compelling and legitimate reasons that override your right or are no longer necessary for you mentioned processing purposes.
- How can you exercise your rights?
For any query or request, please do not hesitate to contact us at the following service channels and if you wish to contact any matter concerning the processing of your Data and the exercise of your rights, you may also contact the Data Protection Officer (DPO) at email firstname.lastname@example.org. The Data Protection Officer mediates between our Company and you and takes care of our Company's compliance actions.
Novibet Customer Service operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and the available ways of communicating are as follows:
Let's now look at how to communicate with the representatives of novibet.co.uk
- NOVIBET EMAIL COMMUNICATION
You can contact us by email with our helpdesk:
- NOVIBET LIVE CHAT
Chat daily via live chat with a novibet representative (Live Chat). Novibet live chat is available 24 hours a day,7 days a week.
- NOVIBET SKYPE
You can communicate for free with our agents in Customer Support Department through Skype application. Skype is a Microsoft application that offers you the possibility to communicate through messages, voice calls and video calls.
All you need to do is to have a Skype account.To create an account in Skype please visit www.skype.com/en/ and download the application to your computer,mobile or tablet.
- NOVIBET COMMUNICATION TELEPHONE
Novibet.co.uk offers the following telephone +44 141 280 5221. Calls to this number are charged. The novibet phone is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- NOVIBET CALL BACK
- When do we respond to your Requests?
We will reply to your Requests for free and without delay, and in any case within (1) one month after we receive your request. However, if your request is complex or there is a large number of your requests, we will notify you within one month if we need to take another two (2) months extension within which we will respond to you.
If your Claims are manifestly unfounded or excessive due in particular with their recurring nature, the Company may impose a reasonable fee, taking into account the administrative costs of providing information or executing the requested action, or refusing to respond to Request justifying the answer to you.
- Do we use automated decision making / including profiling when processing your Data?
Novibet to protect your security, control abnormal behavior to disable your account in the event of addiction, fraud control and crime prevention, especially money laundering and terrorist financing, and advertising our development of our commercial policy makes use of automated decision making for your trading behavior, your activity in games, collects cookies according to which you will find here to provide you with personalized services to your preferences. The operation of the website, we accordingly process this data, offers you the best experience and service on our site.
- Which is the applicable law in Data process?
The applicable law is United Kingdom law as formulated in accordance with the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data 2016/679 / EU and in general the current national and European legislative and regulatory framework for the protection of personal data.
- Where can you file a complaint to check whether your rights have been respected with regard to your Personal Data?
You have the right to file a complaint to Information Commissioner’s Office (Head Office Wycliffe House Water Lane Wilmslow Cheshire SK9 5AF, https://ico.org.uk/concerns/, helpline on 0303 123 1113) if you believe that processing of your Personal Data violates your current national and regulatory framework for the protection of personal data.
- How will you be informed of any changes to this Policy?
We update this Policy whenever necessary. If there are any significant changes to the Policy or the way we use your Personal Data, we will post on our site the update of this Agreement before the changes come into force and we will notify you in any appropriate manner. We encourage you to read this Policy at regular intervals to know how your Data is protected.
This Decision entered into force on 05/24/2018.
Version Number: 19 Last Update: 14/12/2018