General Promotions Terms
General Promotions Terms
1. You should ensure that you have read and understood our general Terms and Conditions and the General Promotions Terms before taking part in any offer/promotion or claim any bonuses.
2. All references to “Novibet”, “Company”, “we” and “our” in these General Promotions Terms, in any Promotion Terms and in our general Terms and Conditions, shall refer to “Novigroup Limited” according to the context in which they are stated.
3. Participation in all of our promotions/offers is optional. You must opt in through our registration form or the applicable landing page, home page, or other communication medium on the Site, to which these terms and conditions are linked in order to participate in a promotion/offer.
4. In the event of a conflict between the terms set in General Promotions Terms, the website’s Terms & Conditions and/or a specific promotion’s terms (to the extent that the terms apply to a bonus or special offer), the following order of priority shall apply:
a) Promotion’s Terms
b) General Promotions Terms
c) Website’s Terms & Conditions
5. You must be over the age of 18 (21 for Greek residents) to bet, participate in promotions, claim bonuses and/or take part in competitions. Underage entries will be void.
6. You may withdraw your withdrawable funds at any time except where we are required to withhold such funds in order to comply with our legal or regulatory obligations.
7. If bonus requirements haven't been met within six months (unless another term has been set in the bonus specific terms and conditions) from when the bonus was first taken, the bonus will be cancelled and deducted from the account.
8. Bonuses or promotions may include specific terms and conditions relating to their use and customers should read any additional terms and conditions included or referenced in the bonus or promotion carefully. Regarding the specific terms and conditions of any promotion we direct you to our bonus page. Any promotion terms will include a version number, date of last update and if applicable, a validity period.
9. The Company reserves the right to amend, cancel, reclaim or adjust the terms of any offer or promotion at any time, without prior notice. Furthermore, the Company reserves the right to withdraw or vary the terms of competitions and promotions and/or any offer made in connection with them in order to comply with the decision of any relevant judicial or regulatory body and shall not be held liable to any entrant for doing so.
10. All bonuses/promotions cannot be used in conjunction with each other unless stated otherwise.
11. You can only have one active bonus at any time unless stated otherwise.
12. The Company reserves the right to request the successful verification of a player’s account before allowing a client to claim any bonuses/promotions. In this context, the Company also further reserves the right to request additional verification documents such us a photograph of the client holding his id, a proof of phone/mobile number, screenshot of method of payment etc.
13. All of our Company’s bonuses/promotions are limited to one per person, family, household address, e-mail address, phone number, IP address, same payment account number (e.g. debit or credit card, etc.), same device (smartphone or tablet) and shared computer, e.g. school, public library or workplace. The Company reserves the right to determine whether it believes different accounts are connected to the same person, using whatever methods it deems appropriate.
14. All of our Company’s bonuses and promotions are intended for recreational players only and we may limit the eligibility of players participate in all or part of any promotions/bonuses. We therefore expect that you will participate in all bonuses and promotions fairly, so that our other customers too may enjoy our services. We have set out below certain types of play which we consider to be unfair and which therefore may be in breach of these General Promotions Terms.
This list is not intended to be exhaustive and includes only some of the most common breaches:
- Using minimal risk wagering patterns (e.g. low risk wagering, zero risk wagering or equal betting patterns);
- Two tier betting (where large bets are placed on high variance outcomes, before switching to normal variance outcomes to clear wagering requirements);
- Placing contradictory or repetitive bets;
- Placing the 100% of the bonus amount in a single bet;
- Using multiple accounts to obtain more than the number of bonuses or free bets permitted for each customer;
- Concealing your country of residence in order to access a promotion or bonus that is not available in your country of residence;
- Colluding with other customers in order to take advantage of promotions or bonuses;
- Stashing or similar wagering patterns (e.g. accumulate scatter symbols or in-play freespins to avoid wagering requirements);
- Moving from low weighted or un-weighted games (in the context of contribution to wagering requirements) to a high weighted game after large wins for the purpose of clearing wagering requirements;
- Repeatedly using promotions to play, with minimal or no deposits, and/or depositing purely to take advantage of our rewards and offers, with no intention of playing/risking the funds deposited;
15. The Company reserves the right to exclude any entrant from competitions, promotions, events and from use of the Company’s website if we believe that a player is otherwise engaging in any fraudulent or illegal activity (including participation that would be in breach of the law in your local jurisdiction), whether or not that entrant would or might have won any prize but for such activity.
16. The Company reserves the right to refuse the whole or part of any bet or permanently exclude a player from all future bonuses/promotions if we believe that the player breached our general Terms and Conditions, our General Promotions Terms or the terms of a specific bonus/promotion. The player shall be informed in the event of such a restriction on:
- the reasons why we consider he did not comply with our terms and the exact terms he has violated.
- the sanctions/restrictions that will be imposed in accordance with these General Promotions Terms
17. Where you are in breach of any promotion terms, we may be entitled to cancel any bonuses or promotions applied to your account, reclaim any bonus element of such offers and either settle bets at the correct odds, void any free bets, void any bet funded by a bonus, or remove any subsequent winnings relating to a bonus / free bet.
18. If you have already made one or more qualifying bets in respect of a Promotion, we will not exercise or seek to enforce any of the sanctions described above, or any account restriction that:
a) Could affect your ability:
- to receive any bonuses/free bets, or the full expected value of any of these bonuses/free bets of that or any other Promotion, having placed all the necessary qualifying bets; or
- to receive any bonuses/free bets, or the full value of any of these bonuses/free bets, to which they would be entitled upon placing the remaining qualifying bets required by that Promotion; or
- to complete any Wagering Requirements associated with that Promotion;
b) Materially affect your ability to complete the qualifying bets required by that Promotion.
19. We will notify you of any Account Restriction that we have applied to your Account and the steps that you should take in order to receive the full benefit of any free bets otherwise removed or altered by the Account Restriction.
20. We may also be entitled to levy an administration charge up to the value of the bonus, free bet or additional payment to cover our reasonable administrative costs in respect of any such action that we take.
21. The decision of our Company in respect of any matter concerning or related to bonuses/promotions, competitions or other offers is final and no correspondence will be entered into. In the event of a dispute, all decisions made by the Company will be final.
Free Bet General Terms
1. Free Bets are non-refundable and cannot be withdrawn from your Account. Once you have wagered a Free Bet, any winnings from it will automatically transfer to your Withdrawable Funds.
2. The Free Bet must be used in its entirety as a single transaction/bet. The Free Bet can only be placed on a single bet or an accumulator bet exclusively. The Free Bet cannot be placed in any other type of bet such as full cover bets (trixie, yankee, etc).
3. Your winnings from wagers placed using Free Bets are calculated as the total returns less the amount staked (including the amount of any Free Bets staked). The value of any Free Bets is therefore not included in, and cannot be withdrawn as part of, any winnings you make from your Free Bets.
4. If not used, the Free Bet expires 30 days after being credited unless stated otherwise.
5. Placement of a Free Bet on an each-way market is considered one bet (including the win and place portion). The return from this bet must be greater than the total value of the Free Bet placed for winnings to be paid out.
6. The maximum return of any Free Bet stake shall not exceed 5000 euros (or the equivalent in any currency).
7. Free Bet stakes cannot be considered as qualifying bet for any further free bets or promotions.
8. Cash out function will not be available for Free Bet stakes.
9. In the event that a wager placed using a Free Bet is cancelled or deemed void for any other reason, the Free Bet will not be refunded or credited again.
Version 1 Last update: 18/7/2018